Wednesday 21 April 2010

The view from my hotel room in Goa

I was there a few weeks ago. Very hot but with the ac in the hotel I was fine. It was a lovely hotel actually - let me know if you want the details.

Advaita is not about feeling good all the time, blissed out in oneness. Advaita is to continue living your life as before but knowing it's not the ultimate reality. Advaita is being exactly as you are at the moment. Ultimately, all is well. Relatively, it appears all is not well.

Seeing things from the Universe's point of view helps slot life into perspective.

Shamash

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! :) I bet you had a relaxing stay in that hotel with its fresh ambiance. I love vacations! These are the times when I just sit down and relax, far from the busy world. Please do post more pictures of the hotel! Thanks!

    Antonio Bauer

    ReplyDelete