Monday 15 March 2010

Working effortlessly whilst effort arises

Today I took 3 classes to a local botanical garden. As I was in charge of the trip, I had the responsibility for its organisation. I had to ensure I arrived at school early, prepared all the worksheets and spoke to various teachers before we travelled. Some things went well on the trip, and others not so well. However, although I felt tired at the end of the day, there was the sense that I had actually done nothing. As Awareness, thoughts arose, actions arose and the day unfolded by itself. I had to work hard, I got irritated and I felt calm and peaceful too. All the 'normal' emotions arose, but there was a sense that everything would be taken care of by itself.

This is the invitation - to step back from your experience and notice for one moment that everything arises in Awareness. Without Awareness, no-thing exists. With Awareness arises the you and the world. You are the Awareness rather than that which Awareness observers. You always have been and always will be. Any thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment